IT Risk Inspector
- Job Ref: 3514
- Location: Dublin, Ireland
- Type: Permanent
IT RISK INSPECTOR/IT RISK AUDITOR
Our client is a dynamic organisation and key player in Ireland’s finance system established over 50 years ago with offices in the heart of Dublin. The organisation is growing and looking to incorporate IT Risk Inspector/Auditor who understands the business and risk management practices in use across the industry. Main topics to be covered by successful candidate: IT Risk Management, IT Security Management, Business Continuity Management, IT Outsourcing, IT Project Management, IT Operations Management.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Conducting on-site IT risk inspections covering the risks, controls and internal governance in accordance with the regulating bodies.
- Acting as a subject matter expert on the cases and advice internal and external stakeholders on matters of policy, operations and inspection findings.
- Use analytical approach, relevant guidelines and best industry practise to draft written recommendations and outcomes of the inspections.
- May be asked to travel to another European countries for training or audit purposes
- Keeping up to date with relevant industry practises and legislative requirements.
- Collaborating with team and helping to solve common challenges, communicate issues and provide help to pears and management team.
Experience and Qualifications:
The role is positioned at medium level and requires 3-5 years’ relevant experience in IT risk auditing or relevant IT Risk or IT security skills.
Academic qualification is important for this role, it can be an honours degree in Information Systems or Computer Science and/or a professional auditor qualification with accreditation from a relevant professional organisation.
- Experience and/or qualification in IT auditing (e.g. CISA or CRISK) or ITIL would be a distinct advantage.
- Previous experience or a good understanding of bank internal operations would be advantageous
- Subject matter expertise in the area of IT risk management, IT Security, IT Outsourcing or IT Operations;
- Knowledge of the best practice framework for the management if IT risk (e.g. COBIT, ISO, ITIL, NIST, etc.) would be beneficial
- Good verbal and written communication skills in particular the ability to communicate to and work within a team;
Thank you for your time considering this application for an IT Risk Inspector/Auditor.
If you already assessed your experience and excited to start a new challenging role, please hit the button below and Apply now! We look forward to speaking to you.