IT Project Manager
- Job Ref: 2179
- Location: Dublin, Ireland
- Type: Contract
We’re looking for a IT Project Manage to plan, organise, and integrate cross-functional information technology projects that are significant in scope and impact.
• Developing project plans, goals, and budgets; identifying resources needed
• Developing schedules and methods for measuring results
• Organising and managing all phases of the project to ensure on-time completion
• Assembling and coordinating project team members; assigning individual responsibilities
• Conducting all necessary meetings to facilitate project requirements
• Planning and overseeing the preparation and dissemination of project communications
• Excellent organisational, time and project management skills
• Strong interpersonal, communication skills, written and verbal
• Committed, structured and delivery-focused approach
• Diligent and responsible approach with a strong focus on accuracy and attention to detail
• Ability to direct and supervise work of others and operate in a team environment
• Technical knowledge and experience, ability to understand and articulate technical issues.
• Excellent negotiation and influencing skills
• Strong teamwork ethic
It is desirable to have mainframe experience. PL1/Cobol in particular.
For more detail please contact: [email protected] or