- Job Ref: 1899
- Location: carlow, Ireland
- Type: Permanent
Join an Innovative award winning team in the Agri-food industry who are now aligned with the fastest growing Agri business in the world. We are looking to recruit a systems administrator to support the company’s infrastructure and colleagues within the business
We are looking for a talented and experienced standalone IT professional to ensure the IT department delivers a superior IT service on time. Contribute to the company’s IT strategy, act as project manager for assigned ERP, CRM projects & assist in the implementation of IT and information governance quality standards
Key Performance Areas
- Management of IT infrastructure and support services including security, business and production environments including systems and applications
- ERP & CRM software support for business and production environments.
- Participate in the planning, design and implementation of systematic business processes.
- Day to day operational support of associated IT infrastructure and business applications.
- Use of technical and analytical expertise to locate and resolve problems.
- Application maintenance and review and service delivery tasks as required.
- Software & Hardware support for Desktops and Servers
- Preparation and upkeep of installation and site documentation and procedures.
- Other location relevant tasks/projects as they arise.
- Participate in the planning, design and implementation of relevant architecture, hardware, software and customized software changes.
- Degree in an appropriate IT discipline is desirable.
- CCNA, MCSA MCITP an advantage;
- A minimum 3 years related experience in IT Manager role
- Technical knowledge in the following areas advantageous: Infrastructure (Dell, Cisco, SonicWALL, VMWare, Veams ), Operating Systems (Windows Server 2008/2012 & Windows 10),
- Ability to work on own initiative and prioritise appropriately
- Excellent interpersonal communication and presentation skills both written and oral.
- Candidate must be highly self-motivated and able to work independently.