IT Helpdesk Administrator
- Job Ref: 2443
- Location: Dublin, Ireland
- Type: Permanent
My Client is one of the largest Irish legal company, looking to extend their IT Team for IT Helpdesk Administrator. This permanent role is based in Dublin City Centre.
- Minimum Cert/Diploma qualified in a relevant I.T. or similar discipline.
- 2-3 years’ relevant experience of I.T. support with strong knowledge of modern PC/Server Hardware and Software.
- Experience supporting office I.T. environments would be an advantage.
Responsibilities of Position:
- Active Directory 2008/2012 Administration.
- Experience working within a Helpdesk environment and used a Helpdesk software solution an advantage
- Business Systems Support.
- Anti-Virus administration and management.
- Basic Network Troubleshooting.
- Desktop support for Windows 7, MS Office 2010/2016 and Office 365.
- Provide both phone system and printer support.
- Provide I.T. software/hardware troubleshooting and day-to-day support for the office I.T. environment
- Perform I.T. equipment and software installations and upgrades.
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date I.T. maintenance documentation/procedures.
- Other responsibilities may be assigned from time to time as needed, based on the evolution of the company and the requirements of the department/position.
- Proactively stay abreast of current I.T. trends.
- Systematic troubleshooting skills.
- Good organisation skills (time management, prioritisation, planning).
- Have excellent oral and written communication skills
- Able to work well in a team environment.
- Flexible working hours where required
Unfortunately, we can’t offer sponsorship for this role so you must have valid Visa to work in Ireland