IT Field Support Engineer
- Job Ref: 6697
- Location: Carlow, Ireland
- Type: Permanent
What is the job?
We deliver a range of IT Managed Services to our customers so they can focus on running their organisations while we focus on maintaining their IT infrastructure. As a senior field service engineer you will be working closely with our customers to resolve their IT issues and you will be involved in projects to upgrade their existing IT infrastructure.
You will also be responsible for making recommendations to our customers to help enhance their IT operations and you will be the main support contact for several of our key clients.
Attributes of the Candidate
· Energetic self-starter with a positive and flexible attitude.
· Solution orientated with very good problem-solving skills.
· Ability to communicate at all levels (verbal and written).
· Ability to work under pressure, to meet deadlines and respond to changing priorities.
· Attention to detail.
· Personable , Friendly and Helpful.
Skills and Experience Required
· A proven history of being able to troubleshoot and resolve technical issues across a client base with varying infrastructure and services
· A minimum of 4 years of experience in both remote and on-site support
· Desktop Support- supporting, troubleshooting
· Desktop & Remote Admin
· Experience with all levels of Windows Server
· Knowledge of Microsoft Technologies, including Exchange
· Providing support for the Exchange, Hyper V and VMWare Environment.
· Providing Hardware and software support to our Enterprise customers
· Daily support for all backup related issues ensuring a timely resolution
· Working with all levels of Windows OS from Windows 7 to 10
· Successfully helping users to migrate to Office365 and solving any related problems
What’s in it for you?
We are committed to creating a great working environment, where those who thrive on challenges and personal development will succeed. We are offering a very competitive salary that will be based on your previous level of experience.