- Job Ref: 2112
- Location: Dublin, Ireland
- Type: Permanent
What is this Opportunity?
My client who is a leader in their industry, who is well established are currently looking for an IT Consultant to join their team.
Any detail on the company?
Let’s chat about this It Consultant position and I can give you more details on who the company is, but first to give you a bit of an idea now, my client located in Dublin specialising in BI and Data Analyst with a massive customer base. You will need to be someone with a broad experience and be comfortable working as a channel between technical and non-technical people. Added to this is a down to earth office environment ready for you to fit right in.
What can I expect in this job?
This is a hands on IT consultant position, in which you will work closely with the team and stakeholders. You will be given plenty of responsibility and autonomy to succeed in this role, which in turn will help develop your career.
What do I need to bring?
- Relevant working experience and degree
- Both front end and back end experience
- Fluent English and good communication skills are needed.
- Ability to work on own initiative.
- Interpreting user requirements and converting this into a report.
- The ability to adapt to change at any time.
What do I do to get this job?
Call Derek McCormack on +353 86 224 7895 or email [email protected] to find out more. No CV, no problem! Contact me anyway and give me the ‘heads up’ that you are interested.
***APPLICANTS MUST HAVE A VALID WORKING VISA FOR IRELAND***