IT Business Analyst (Contract-Dublin)
- Job Ref: 4208
- Location: Dublin, Ireland
- Type: Contract
IT Business Analyst role we are currently recruiting for. If you could profile across any CV’s you feel might be a fit that would be great. Please note this is not confirmed work but we would be looking at a start date of February.
Contract duration will be 6 months with likely extension of another 6 months. Daily rate will be €500.00. Location will be Docklands.
The role is live in HireHive.
IT Business Analyst
The ideal candidates will have worked on a number of large and complex IT Projects in a Business Analyst role.
As experienced IT Professionals, they will understand the importance and relevance of each aspect of IT Project Delivery and Business Analysis.
- have a broad experience of IT business analysis techniques particularly requirements elicitation and management, and business process analysis and modelling
- be proactive, forward looking
- take a strategic view on the implications of the system to be delivered
- take into account other projects and initiatives - see the bigger picture
- have a good understanding of formal project management processes
- have good interpersonal skills
- be comfortable working within a team environment
- be decisive and organized
- be willing and able to work under pressure
- plan their work, estimate their activities and deliver on commitments
- Candidates will have highly developed stakeholder management skills.
- They will exhibit the highest level of professional integrity.