iOS Mobile Support Engineer
- Job Ref: 5471
- Location: North Dock, Ireland
- Type: Permanent
iOS Engineers who are ready to be involved in supporting a leading Identification software. You will implement custom mobile apps for iOS Devices, assist customers with development of web-based applications for a mobile device.
Our client is a Software Company. Who are a leader in their field!
- Deliver on assigned software design, development, testing, and documentation tasks.
- Work closely with the Presales, Consulting, Engineering, and QC teams to understand product features, isolate bugs, improve sample apps and learn the latest mobile innovations.
- Participate in weekly global support team meetings, demo new mobile features to the team, and contribute to our Help Centre technical articles.
- Advise software development best practices to customer mobile app project leads and developers.
- Assist technical consultants with mobile development projects and facilitate handoffs to support.
- Escalate important product and customer issues to management team.
- 3+ years in iOS (Swift) Mobile Development Experience.
- B.S. in Computer Science or Engineering degree or equivalent.
- Understanding of MVC pattern,
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect iOS applications to back-end services; interaction with and use of REST Services and JSON objects.
- Experience with Cordova/React Native is preferred.
- The desire and ability to learn Android development.
- **Eligible to work in Ireland immediately**
- Competitive salary
- Family healthcare
- Financial advisor once a week
- Wellness events
- Income Protection Plan
- Life Assurance