iOS Mobile Deeveloper
- Job Ref: 4080
- Location: Dublin, Ireland
- Type: Contract
OverviewWe're looking for an outstanding Mobile App Developer to join my clients engineering team for a 6-month daily rate contract with view for going permanent afterwards.
Some details about the project:
You, along with another iOS Developer will take full responsibility for designing and building native iOS versions of the mobile websites from design to App Store submission.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Design and build applications for the iOS platform
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Collaborate with a team to define, design, and deliver new features
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
- Work across both technical and business focused teams to deliver value to our customers
- Integration of IOS application and newly built features with existing gaming infrastructure.
- B Sc. in Computer Science
- 2+ years developing native iOS applications
- Proficient with Swift
- Experience with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, etc.
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect iOS applications to back-end services
- Knowledge of other web technologies and UI/UX standards
- Understanding of Apple’s design principles and interface guidelines
- Knowledge of low-level C-based libraries is preferred
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
- Knack for benchmarking and optimisation
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools (Git, Mercurial)
- Familiarity with continuous integration
- Experience with Scrum methodology and continuous delivery model