- Job Ref: 3968
- Location: Dublin, Ireland
- Type: Permanent
IOS developer responsibilities
- Develop applications in Swift , Xcode
- Maintaining and building of new applications
- Optimizing applications and unit testing
We are looking for an experienced Android developer to join our in-house development team in Dublin. You will be responsible for building a suite of Android applications. You should be able to translate our company and customers’ needs into functional and appealing interactive applications. You will work as part of our development team. If you are interested in creating user friendly environment by writing code and moving forward in your career, then this job is for you. We expect you to be a tech savvy professional, who is curious about new digital technologies and aspires to combine usability with visual design
- Understanding of architecture of mobile applications, common patterns and design
- Proven knowledge of Swift , Xcode,
- Prove knowledge of Cocopods
- Knowledge and appreciation of using TDD and testing Frameworks.
- Knowledge of build systems such as Maven, Gradle, GIT, and Jira.
- 3+ year experience designing and developing IOS consumer-facing applications
- Experience with test flight
- Experience with Viper Architecture is desired (not essential)