- Job Ref: 3997
- Location: Co Dublin, Ireland
- Type: Permanent
Support internet engineering through administration and maintenance of the infrastructure for all web based applications.
• Responsible for supporting systems middleware application in adherence with company
standards, processes and best practices.
• Research and create high quality and secure technical solutions to identify and diagnose
problems and factors affecting communications, system/internet performance
• Troubleshoot internet infrastructure. Working with different technologies: Datapowers, Load
Balancers, Apache, WebSphere, JBoss, WebLogic, WebSEAL and IIS.
• Automate various processes across network infrastructure via scripting.
• Follow company Quality Assurance and Quality Control processes.
• Actively look for opportunities to enhance standards and improve process efficiency.
• Bachelor's degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or Management Information
Systems or equivalent work experience.
Knowledge / Experience:
• Basic understanding of Internet Engineering Concepts and Methodologies is required.
• Experience in Support Level 2 will be a benefit
• Knowledge of any scripting language will be an advantage
• Must be high-energy, detail-oriented and proactive with the ability to function under pressure.
• Must possess high degree of initiative and self-motivation and demonstrate the ability to
drive technical issues.
• Possesses strong communication skills, both verbal and written
• Ability to quickly learn new technologies, applications and tools.
• Strong relationship, collaborative and organizational skills with the ability to work as a
member of matrix based diverse and geographically distributed team.