Interim Project Manager
- Job Ref: 2209
- Location: Dublin, Ireland
- Type: Contract
Our client, a leading financial company is currently looking for a experienced Project Manager to work on a significant project to implement a core business system to support their Asset Management company. The system will support the full end-to-end process within the organisation and look to maximise Straight-Through-Processing (STP) from Front Office through to Middle Office and Back Office operations.
Your responsibilities will be:
- Working closely with senior management, business leads, and key suppliers to manage delivery of a key phase of the project
- Establish and maintain the project plan by confirming project scope, estimates, resources, roles and responsibilities
- Monitor and control execution of project and provide leadership and decision making support through the established project governance mechanisms
- Run the weekly and monthly governance meetings including weekly status meetings, steering paper preparations, with internal and external suppliers, and production of related project reporting materials
- Obtain sign-off on final deliverables for key stages of the project
- Engage with 3rd party service providers for delivery of their key deliverables and ensure that the vendor has clear understanding of what needs to be delivered clarifying any queries/issues. Also, work with vendor and liaise with business units to ensure that dependencies are identified and reflected in the plan
- Ongoing management of the risks, issues, plan and key milestones
It is important that you have:
- Strong experience working as a Project Manager. Minimum 5 years’ experience.
- Be self-driven with the ability to work on own initiative and operate in a structured and organised manner.
- Strong leadership and management skills and experience
- Experience of working at senior levels in an organisation
- Strong analytical skills and problem solving skills.
- Experienced in working with key stakeholders/subject matter experts to identify dependencies, risks, issues
- Ability to communicate to business stakeholders in non-technical terms.
- Experienced in dealing with 3rd party providers to communicate the plan, deliverables, and key dependencies
- Strong Financial Services background/experience.
- Team player with excellent communication skills and the ability to build strong relationships across the organisation.
Would make a big difference in the selection process if you have:
- Working knowledge of Asset Management organisation with an understanding of Front Office, Back Office, Compliance & Risk would be very beneficial.
- Experience using Misys FusionInvest or Sophis platform would be a huge advantage.
- Project Management Certification
For more details please contact [email protected] or