Insurance Services Manager - Nordics
- Job Ref: 2231
- Location: Dublin, Ireland
- Type: Permanent
Insurance Services Manager for Nordics
- Role: Insurance Services Manager for Nordics
- Location: Dublin City Centre, Ireland
- Type of Employment: Full-time
- Industry: Insurance
Our client is a large insurance company working across several countries in Europe. The company is looking for Insurance Services Manager to join their team as Swedish/Norwegian/Finnish and Danish markets are expanding a lot and require additional supervision.
The aim of role is to manage Nordic operations: Sweden, Norway, Finland, and Denmark. Person will be responsible for the management of 3rd party administrators and ensure all operations are running smoothly. Introduction of the products, improving processes and procedures, compliance with regulatory changes would be bread and butter of the role. In summary:
- Full responsibility and management of 3rd party administrators
- Building relationships and providing assistance on any operational issues
- Continuous monitoring of the performance and SLA’s
- Decision maker on any questions arising from sales, cancellations, claims or complaints processes
- Initiating and managing introduction of any improvements (products, processes, procedures)
- Developing expertise and knowledge of the relevant insurance markets
We are looking to hear from you and expect that you have experience working in highly regulated insurance sector, familiar with creditor protection products and processes. It is important, that you would have experience in business analysis, managing operations, introducing new products and taking care of quality control.
We’re looking for a degree educated individual with 5+ years’ experience in regulated insurance or financial services industry, with previous experience managing vendors, strong client focus and relationship building skills.
Fluency in any Nordic language would be an advantage, but relevant experience working with this geographic territories is good enough for the role.
Successful candidate will be able and willing to travel in Europe.
€60-80k + Benefits
Our client is based in South Dublin City Centre.
You can start immediately once you went through the application procedure.
Thank you for your time considering this application. Hope you have already assessed your experience and send through your CV! I am looking forward to talk to you.