Insurance Services Manager for DACH
- Job Ref: 3892
- Location: Dublin, United Kingdom
- Type: Permanent
A client of ours is working in Insurance sector across several countries in Europe and looking to recruit Insurance Services Manager for Germany and Austria.
We are looking for a strong People and Stakeholder manager, who will be responsible for managing Third Party vendor, all the operational activities and growth in their largest market to date.
Day to day responsibilities:
· You will be tasked to work with third party vendor and manage all insurance operations, solve issues or resolve problems in a timely manner.
· On a daily basis you will check whether SLA’s of the customers are met and if not, what actions need to be taken to insure this.
· People management (3 reports) and collaboration with internal and external advisors and teams is a bread and butter of the role.
· You will act as a contact person and decision maker for all queries coming from complaints, sales, cancellations, sales processes.
· You will be asked to travel to Germany twice per month (for 1-2 days) to participate in Vendor Operations and Project Management meetings.
How to succeed in the process?
· We are looking for a fluent German speaker, able to have a business conversation and write documents or official letters.
· Third party supplier/vendor management/client or operational management – is one of the main requirements.
· Knowledge of insurance industry/products/practises – is highly beneficial, though we would consider candidates coming from highly regulated environment.
· Strong client facing skills, time management, organisational skills are essential.