Insurance Services Analyst with German
- Job Ref: 3249
- Location: Dublin, Ireland
- Type: Permanent
Role: Insurance Services Analyst
Location: Dublin City Centre, Ireland
Type of Employment: Full-time
Our client is a large insurance company working across several countries in Europe. The company is looking to incorporate an Insurance Services Analyst to support operations in the German/Austrian team.
The aim of role is to provide support to Insurance Services Manager for operations in German and Austria markets, acting as main contact person and decision maker for any operational tasks, this will include:
- Assisting in the monitoring of Third Party Administrators in the country (preparing documentation, attending meetings).
- Handling queries from outsourced providers and escalating when necessary.
- Consolidating customer service management information and producing reports and recommendations.
- Monitoring and reporting customer service performance to ensure contractual standards and customer’s expectations are met – analysing data and preparing presentations.
- Reviewing processes and performing controls to ensure all operations are in line with legal, compliance and company’s requirements.
- Participating in projects to launch new products & process changes.
- Assisting Insurance Services Manager with business analysis and project administration, as required.
Ideal candidate will be customer service focused, have a can-do attitude and high attention to details. Successful person will have good planning and organisation skills, be analytical and have demonstrated problem solving skills. Strong communication and presentation skills are required.
We’re looking for an individual with 3+ years’ experience in regulated insurance or financial services industry, with previous experience with Management Information analysis and reporting. Candidate will be proficient in MS Office Suite and have previous experience working in projects and with operational control processes.
Fluency in German, both written and spoken is required, additional working experience in the Austrian insurance or financial services industry will be a plus.
Successful candidate will be able and willing to travel within Europe.
Competitive Salary + Benefits
Our client is based in South Dublin City Centre.
You can start immediately once you go through the application procedure.
Thank you for your time considering this application. Hope you have already assessed your experience and sent through your CV! I look forward to speaking with you.