Insurance Services Analyst - South Europe
- Job Ref: 2230
- Location: Dublin, Ireland
- Type: Permanent
Insurance Services Analyst with Spanish
- Role: Insurance Services Analyst
- Location: Dublin City Centre, Ireland
- Type of Employment: Full-time
- Industry: Insurance
Our client is a large insurance company working across several countries in Europe. The company is looking to incorporate an Insurance Services Analyst to support operations in Spain, Italy & Portugal.
The aim of role is to provide support to Insurance Services Manager for Spain, Italy & Portugal operations, acting as main contact person and decision maker for any operational tasks, this will include:
- Assisting in the monitoring of Third Party Administrators in these countries (preparing documentation, attending meetings)
- Consolidating customer service management information and producing reports and recommendations.
- Monitoring and reporting customer service performance to ensure contractual standards and customer’s expectations are met.
- Reviewing processes and performing controls to ensure all operations are in line with legal, compliance and company’s requirements.
- Participating in projects to launch new products & process changes.
- Assisting Insurance Services Manager with business analysis and project administration, as required.
Ideal candidate will be customer service focused, have a can-do attitude and high attention to detail. Successful person will have good planning and organisation skills, be analytical and have demonstrated problem solving skills. Strong communication and presentation skills are required.
We’re looking for an individual with 3+ years’ experience in regulated insurance or financial services industry, with previous experience with Management Information analysis and reporting. Candidate will be proficient in MS Office Suite and have previous experience working in projects and with operational control processes.
Fluency in Spanish, both written and spoken is required, additional fluency in Italian will be a plus.
Successful candidate will be able and willing to travel within Europe.
€42k + Benefits
Our client is based in South Dublin City Centre.
You can start immediately once you went through the application procedure.
Thank you for your time considering this application. Hope you have already assessed your experience and send through your CV! I am looking forward to talk to you.