Inside Regional Account Manager - Nordic market
- Job Ref: 2865
- Location: Cork, Ireland
- Type: Permanent
Inside Regional Account Manager – Nordics
Our client is a multinational security software company. They develop security software for servers, consumers and small, medium and enterprise businesses.
As an Inside Regional Account Manager your role will be to drive sales within midsized organisations in Europe. You will be responsible for generating revenue directly through outbound calling to new or prospective customers and existing customers.
Some other responsibilities also include business development within an assigned quota bearing territory for new and existing customers. You will also have to develop business plans with sales leadership to drive revenue, also achieving key sales subjects.
You have to work intensively to increase and improve product awareness within assigned territory, through channel partners and direct interaction with prospects and customers
- Fluent in written and spoken in English & Swe/Nor/Den/Fin
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in selling software or technology with channel experience
- A proven track record of demonstrating ability to comprehend new technology and to develop sales strategies for increasing sales
- Demonstrated ability to execute & deliver results
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- You must be entrepreneurial, creative, self-driven and highly motivated