Infrastructure Solution Specialist
- Job Ref: 2169
- Location: Dublin, Ireland
- Type: Permanent
One of Ireland's largest banks is looking to hire Infrastructure Solution Specialist . My client is reinventing the way they do business and is looking to become an innovative, digital and streamlined bank.
Do you have strong organisational and planning and decision making skills, attention to details and problem solving skills? You might be a great leader!
You will be a member of a multi-disciplinary team of solution architects and engineers. As the Infrastructure Solution Specialist you will be responsible for the technical definition and implementation of Bank's strategic infrastructure roadmaps.
The role will require you to:
- be the technical platform owner infrastructure for elements of any retained hardware an software environments
- be responsible for ensuring that all systems designs are aligned to agreed infrastructure architectural principles and the appropriate functional and non-functional requirements are included in the design and mandate adherence to compliance and security requirement
- be responsible for ensuring all System design documents including HLDs are produced modified and signed of and feedback to Platform Architecture where there is need to add to or modify architectural principles
- assist the Vendor management team and other SIAM teams to ensure relevant vendor costs are managed
- be responsible for leading and service performance escalation with the service provider to their conclusion - or escalation via SIAM via the appropriate channels to the Head of ITO and CIO if required
- collaborate with all Banks Strategy and Architecture and Infrastructure Architecture and ITO Supplier teams to determine technology roadmaps and how technology optimisation should be implemented across the Banks IT estate
If you are interested please don't hesitate and get in touch right now! For more info you may contact with John.