Infrastructure PM (Contract-Dublin City Centre))
- Job Ref: 4402
- Location: Dublin, Ireland
- Type: Contract
Our client based on Dublin City Centre needs a candidate who is a ‘doer’ Not a PM that runs around with a plan!
You will be part of the implementation team and can challenge resources on the ground and Vendors.
The candidate will be engaged in:
- O365 Application Migration to Azure and decommission of Older infrastructure
- Windows 10 roll out
- Active directory clean-up
- Vendor review for new HW procurement process
You will need to have knowledge in Hyper-V infrastructure, File Servers, Exchange, Sharepoint, Azure, CommVault, SCCM, SCOM, Skype infrastructure, Active Directory. The candidate has to have great knowledge of MS Architecture and cloud infrastructure.
During the interview process they will look at:
- Ability to Run Multiple Complex projects.
- Ability to investigate and solve highly technical issues without relying on other members of staff.
- Ability to work with challenging vendor as well as staff on the ground.
- Can do attitude.
- The candidate should be committed to put in the time and effort to ensure projects are delivered.
- Ability to conduct regular governance with high quality reporting structure of all aspects of project(s) managed by them.
- This is a very demanding roll, the level of commitment to quality delivery has to be high and it will be rewarded accordingly.
If you want to participate in this exciting opportunity, don't hesitate to press APPLY below! We will contact you!