- Job Ref: 5468
- Location: Dublin, Ireland
- Type: Permanent
Company & Role: My client are a managed services company providing IT & telecommunications services to the SME sector. They are a Microsoft Certified Partner and a Microsoft Small Business Specialist and have won Microsoft Partner of The Year in 2006 and 2013 in SMB Sector.
This role is a permanent full-time position as a Senior Infrastructure Engineer.
Key responsibilities, skills & experience:
- Manage a subset of customer base and display ownership over those accounts;
- Carry out project work on customer sites. This may include;
- Windows server installs & migration; - Experience building cluster environments; - Hosted Server Infrastructure; - Active Directory installations; - Microsoft Exchange installations & Office 365; - Experience building RDS environments; - Troubleshooting at the highest level; - New pc setups and migrations; - Provide support to customers on any software or hardware issues that they may have. This support may be carried out onsite or remotely as appropriate and may include; - Support on server systems; - Support on PC and laptops; - Firewall and router technology support; - Windows mobile and handheld devices; - Provide second level escalation support to the service desk/service team; - Support Sales Team and provide Pre-Sales advice on projects; - Advise customers on their current and/or new technologies and give recommendations where possible;
- Continue to learn new technologies / self-educate and highlight where training is required;
- Min 5 years’ experience
Generous salary and bens on offer to the successful candidate