Information Security Specialist
- Job Ref: 2901
- Location: Dublin, Ireland
- Type: Permanent
My client, one of the big Irish financial organisations, is looking to hire an Information Security Specialist for a permanent role based near Dublin City Centre. You will support the Information Security Managers to ensure the Bank systems and data are adequately protected.
- Assist in developing security policies, standards and guidelines that direct the selection, development, implementation and use of technology across the organisation in order to drive and maintain the integrity of the Bank’s Information Security;
- Influence and assist in the development, communication and championing of Technical Information Security to ensure the Bank’s information and data systems are protected from risk, fraud and unauthorised access;
- Monitor and measure compliance with the Bank’s Information policy and standards in order to ensure that the Bank’s security standards and risk management policies are applied to the development and assurance of Information Technology solutions for business systems and infrastructure;
- Work with external suppliers to ensure that their technology solutions or services are assessed for Information Security Risks and to ensure regular monitoring and compliance with requirements are maintained;
- Keep abreast with developments in the IT industry, banking and regulatory sectors to ensure that the Banks systems and data are protected in line with industry standards. Coordinate the identification and assessment of new and emerging technologies and promote awareness among staff and business in order to develop and maintain the integrity of the Bank's Information Security;
- Provide guidance on Information Security to the Business as a subject matter expert so all Development teams are aware of the Bank’s Information Security policy and standards.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor degree (Level 8) in related discipline;
- CRISC, CISSP, CISM, CISA - Industry standard qualifications, SANS;
- Minimum 3 years’ experience working in a similar area of Information Technology Security, preferably in the Financial Services sector;
- Enterprise technical architecture, Data protection, Encryption, Identity & Access Management, Governance, Intrusion Detection and Prevention, Network Security, Security Architecture, Threat/ Vulnerability Assessment Management, 3rd party assessment, Incident response;
Unfortunately, we cannot offer sponsorship for this role so you must have valid Visa to work in Ireland.