Information Security Operations Manager
- Job Ref: 3158
- Location: Co Dublin, Ireland
- Type: Permanent
We are looking for an Information Security Operations Manager for a permanent role with our client a global technology company in Sandyford-Dublin. We are looking someone with development/Security background to join the Identity Access Team.
In this role, you will lead a team to ensure successful service physical access deliverables for the enterprise.
Your daily basis:
- Work with other platform teams and external suppliers to consistently deliver on physical access objectives or requirements
- Manage team to find efficiencies and implement improvements for their area of work
- Responsibilities include completing site specific project work including existing system migrations, office relocations, and new office deployments
- Responsible for ensuring operational readiness of physical access platforms through reviews and procedures of planning, testing, and implementation management
- Coaches junior level employees on security best practices
- Establish & monitor objectives for staff members to align with department strategies
- Researches new methodologies for continuous improvement of physical security access
• Strong skills in Corporate Security (Information and Physical Security)
• Experience in Identity Access Management is a plus
• Strong management/leadership skills
• Excellent organization, problem solving and communication skills
• Must have fundamental understanding of physical access processes and procedures
• Strong experience in regulatory compliance (PCI, GLBA, SOX)
Do you have management skills? Do you have knowledge in Corporate Security? If you do and want to be part of a big challenging team and project we want to hear from you.
If we caught your interest and would like to hear more about this opportunity give us a shout, drop us a line or hit the apply button below.