Information Security Architect
- Job Ref: 3648
- Location: Dublin, Ireland
- Type: Permanent
The purpose of this role is to support the Information Security Manager – Architecture & Projects by contributing to the development, enhancement and maintenance of the enterprise architecture model for Information Security; you will also be involved in Information Security project engagement within the Bank. You will also be a member of the team providing Information Security guidance to other Enterprise Architecture disciplines as required including Infrastructure & Technology / Application / Process / Data and will work with business and IMTD stakeholders to define, implement and improve the Banks IT systems, processes and information security capabilities.
- Support the Information Security Manager – Architecture & Projects by contributing to the engagement, development and maintenance of a strategic Information Security architecture, which is aligned to the overall business strategy in order to support the delivery of the Bank's Information Security strategy and plan.
- Coach and mentor the Information Security Specialists on the architecture & projects team as a subject matter expert on Information Security Architecture.
- Contribute to influencing, developing, communicating and championing Technical Information Security to ensure the Bank’s information and data systems are protected from risk, fraud and unauthorised access. Support the Information Security Manager – Architecture & Projects in ensuring new project solutions are fully aligned to the Information Security strategy so they are appropriately safeguarded.
- Provide Information Security review and input to strategically important, highly sensitive or technically complex IMTD projects which require a significant level of experience and input to contribute to the success of these strategic projects.
- Provide architectural and security SME input into Information Security improvement projects, providing Information Security guidance to other Enterprise Architecture disciplines as required including Infrastructure & Technology / Application / Process / Data also.
- Work with the Information Security Manager –Architecture & Projects to contribute input into the Information Technology roadmap and support their definition, ownership, development and maintenance of the Information Technology Security roadmap in order to ensure they both meet current and future business needs and support the delivery of the Bank’s Information Security strategy and plan.
- Identify architectural changes required within the current information security architecture either through control gaps or upcoming regulation; be capable to articulate the business case for projects to close identified gaps. Work with business and IMTD stakeholders to define, implement and improve the Banks IT systems, processes and information security capabilities.
- Keep abreast with developments in the IT industry, banking and regulatory sectors to ensure that the architectures are kept in line with industry standards. Identify and assess new and emerging technologies and promote awareness among staff and business in order to develop and maintain the integrity of the Bank's Information Security.
- CRISC – CISM - CISSP - Industry standard qualifications, SANS, SABSA
- Minimum of 7 years’ experience working in a similar area of Information Technology Security, preferably in the Financial Services sector.
- Extensive enterprise technical architecture, Data protection, Encryption, Identity & Access Management, Governance, Intrusion Detection and Prevention, Network Security, Security Architecture, Threat/ Vulnerability Assessment Management, 3rd party assessment
- Strong Technical and Communication skills, Assertiveness, Willingness to learn.