Inbound Marketing Manager
- Job Ref: 2696
- Location: Dublin, Ireland
- Type: Permanent
Online Marketing Manager for e-Commerce Company
- Role: Online Marketing Manager
- Location: Dublin City Centre, Ireland
- Type of Employment: Full-time
- Industry: e-commerce / Internet
- Function: Online Marketing Strategy / Campaign Management
Our client is a growing e-commerce company that works with brands and retailers, simplifying the buying process and providing insight into buyer behaviour, driving an increase in sales across digital platforms. They are looking for an Online Marketing Manager to drive demand generation and help develop and implement the company’s go to market strategy.
As Online Marketing Manager, you will take part in the development and implementation of the company’s go to market strategy, while planning and executing the inbound marketing strategy to drive demand generation and build pipeline.
Responsibilities will include:
- Leading the inbound marketing campaign strategy and targets
- Developing, optimising and monitoring performance of demand generation campaigns
- Leading the strategic planning and execution of the product go-to-market campaign, working closely with sales and product management teams
- Setting clear, measurable product marketing goals and tracking progress
- Owning the company’s online presence (website, social media, emails) and defining company’s message and communication plan
- Developing content strategy and supporting campaigns
- Identifying new product opportunities to drive growth and increase product usage
- Driving buyer behaviour research plans and uncovering customer insight
This is an opportunity to take on an exciting challenge in a young and ambitious company, with the possibility of making a direct impact in the company’s marketing performance and overall business results.
I believe you are already interested in the role. We are looking for a strategic and analytical thinker who thrives on challenges. Strong leadership skills and ability to influence different stakeholders are highly valued, as well as initiative and the ability to work independently, manager projects and define priorities. And last but not least, you will be creative and excited about great ideas, with high energy level and a positive mindset.
We’re looking for a professional with 4+ years’ experience in brand or product marketing in the technology industry. Previous B2B demand generation experience is required, as well as strong understanding of digital marketing channels and campaign management experience. You will have previous experience with web, social and email content strategy, with proven results driving customer oriented campaigns.
Up to €80k depending on experience.
Our client is based in Dublin City Centre
You can start immediately once you go through the application process.
Thank you for your time considering this application. I hope you have already assessed your experience and will send through your CV! I am looking forward to speaking with you.