IBM Partner Director
- Job Ref: 6000
- Location: London, United Kingdom
- Type: Permanent
IBM Partner Director required for our clients OEM partnership with IBM to drive the execution of the OEM Business Plan. Our client has recently signed an OEM agreement with IBM and the responsibility will be with this person to lead this agreement globally.
- Build strong relationships with IBM from C level executives through to sales leaders, account executives and influencers.
- In partnership with the sales and business development teams, formulate and execute a plan to drive successful customer acquisitions.
- Capture and share best-practice knowledge amongst the IBM community.
- Create and motivate the development of whitepapers, data sheets, and other high-value customer facing guidance and best practices
- Act as a conduit and liaison between IBM and our client.
- Work with the internal and IBM enablement teams to ensure that account executives, influencers and subject matter experts are properly educated for success
- Develop and manage plan to achieve quarter over quarter and year over year growth plans
- Register and Track all IBM led opportunities
- Ensure Transaction Schedules are recorded in accordance with our SOW
- Ensure Royalty Payments are tracked and paid in accordance with our SOW
- Extensive experience of enterprise software within BFSI, in partner management and OEM and working with technical, customer facing resources
- Experience presenting to executives, Management, and developers
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills with attention to detail
- Strong project management and organizational skills
- Strategic thinker who can also get things done and contribute creative solutions to problems as they arise
- Min. Bachelor’s degree in Business, Economics, Mathematics or equivalent degree/experience
- Demonstrated effectiveness working across multiple business units to achieve results
- Global Travel will be required