IBM LICENSE INTELLIGENCE MANAGER
- Job Ref: 4992
- Location: Dublin, Ireland
- Type: Permanent
Our Client is a leading global independent third-party provider of IT support and maintenance for a renowned IT Solution provider IBM. Headquartered in Dublin, they also have subsidiaries in the UK & USA, and with partners worldwide.
They are expanding a lot and looking to hire an experienced IBM License Intelligence Manager to look after the IBM License Support.
We are looking for a leader to manage a team of License Experts to ensure that all license assistance requests are serviced efficiently and in a timely manner in order to aid the prompt closure of business opportunities.
The IBM License Intelligence Manager will also play a crucial role in the business development process and will work closely with the global sales team in managing work orders and scheduling priorities. You will help clients understand their licensing obligations and work with them in identifying remediation strategies to avoid non-conformity.
How You Do It...
- Collaborate with the sales team to understand the requirements for each customer opportunity to ensure that licensing support is both effective and timely.
- Build networks and relationships with customers, formalising the relationships to improve market knowledge.
- Refine the license service catalogue and educate customers and internal teams as to the support available and how to request assistance.
- Track sales opportunities to determine priority and provide regular reports on progress.
- Define and maintain quality standards for all intelligence data and customer provided reports via implementation of KPI’s.
- Provide leadership and mentoring in maintaining a high-performance team.
- 5 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Previous in-depth knowledge of IBM Passport Advantage products and/or IBM Passport Advantage Licensing is a distinct advantage as is a Software Asset Management/Licensing background.
- Educated to Master’s degree level or equivalent experience or qualification
- Excellent leadership skills
- ITIL/Six Sigma training/certification.
The role requires strong co-ordination, process and relationship management skills. Excellent communication and teaming skills are key aspects of the role combined with the ability to effectively lead and drive initiatives in a fast-paced environment.