- Job Ref: 3096
- Location: Leopardstown, Ireland
- Type: Permanent
Hungarian Translator for well-known gaming industry in Dublin
Are you a professional translator with a strong interest or passion for gamin? Then this is the perfect role for you!
Our client is a leading video game company based in Dublin, Ireland. They work worldwide, across all platforms and they provide a range of linguistic, testing and quality control services to Video Game Publishers, Developers and Marketing firms.
Responsibilities and duties:
- Translate League of Legends content from English into Hungarian
- Work closely with PM and Hungarian reviewer to ensure Hungarian projects are delivered on time
- Responsible for all linguistic aspects of the translations you are assigned
- Ensure there is high standards of linguistic quality achieved at all times
- Participate in maintenance of glossaries, terminology and style guidelines
- Native level of Hungarian
- Linguistic background: 1 year experience as either freelance or in-house translator
Educational qualification in linguistics
- Passion/interest for the video game industry (experience in playing RPG, MMO or MOBA games would be a benefit)
- Strong interest in fantasy, literature and media, science fiction and pop culture
- Must be self-motivated and able to operate in a dynamic and fast-paced gaming environment
- Working knowledge of CAT tools
This is a full time permanent position with an attractive salary and a wide range of benefits.