HR Systems Administrator - Workday
- Job Ref: 6782
- Location: Maynooth, Ireland
- Type: Permanent
HR Systems Administrator
A position has become available for a HR Systems Administrator working in the HR department in Maynooth, reporting to the HR Director, Europe.
This role is a vital part of our European HR team, ensuring that our HR systems and data are well managed and maintained and that accurate data is available at all times so that we can provide excellent HR service and enable good business decisions. In particular, the role holder will be responsible for:
- Implementing, maintaining and continuous improvement of HRIS (Workday, Ciphr and Kronos) and providing MI to HR and managers in a timely manner
- Resolving system issues and identifying process improvements to improve business efficiency, creating and maintaining templates as required by HR and senior management
- Inputting and maintaining HR data in line with legislation and internal policies, ensuring it is correct and up to date
- Maintain HRIS security and administration, including user access & profile management, ensuring robust controls are maintained to safeguard our people data aligned with global data protection rules.
- Maintaining and publishing work instructions and process flows and providing support and training to all HR system database users.
- Proposing and implementing improvements at European or in conjunction with the Global HR Technology and IS teams to implement best practice, improve efficiency and make systems as user-friendly as possible.
- Integrating new HR systems and work with IS to integrate with new and existing systems
- Supporting global and European projects as required, including implementation of new technology support.
- Working with the software supplier(s) and system owners in the investigation and logging of reported system issues, instigating contact and escalating service quality issues, where required.
- Establishing data quality, data integrity and monitoring procedures as well as a feedback loop to ensure data accuracy
- Leading functional and end user testing of new or modified system configurations
- Managing testing of planned system upgrades and implementation of new enhancements
- Acting as the first point of contact for new HR team members to provide access and guidance
- Initiating training for HR processes and feedback on any potential development areas
- In addition to the HRIS responsibilities, this role will also support other HR key projects as they arise.
- At least 5 years’ experience in an HRIS role as superuser/administrator of Workday, including implementation of new modules
- Previous experience in implementing managing data cleansing and migration projects
- Proven ability to work collaboratively with multiple stakeholders, both within HR and the wider business, managing expectations and needs appropriately and pragmatically
- A logical and systematic approach with a focus on accuracy and attention to detail
- Delivery focussed with high performance standards of “right first time” resulting in accuracy and attention to detail in all outputs.
- Confidentiality and ability to inspire trust
- Excellent excel, word and powerpoint skills
- Strong numeric ability and analysis skills
- Confidence to improve and manage systems
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge of Kronos and Sharepoint is desirable
- Good project management, planning and time management skills
- Good knowledge of GDPR
- Wider HR experience is desirable