HR Manager / HR Business Partner
- Job Ref: 3906
- Location: Dublin, Ireland
- Type: Permanent
HR MANAGER/HR BUSINESS PARTNER
Our client is a Dublin based scaling technology start-up founded in 2010 and currently operating in Ireland, UK, US, and Canada. Their innovative solution has been very successful and recently with SAAS company has got a massive investment. We are looking for an ambitious and experienced Chief People and Culture Officer to come in and help the organization to scale (hiring of 60 people immediately and 120 over the course of 3 years), maintain and grow the culture and ensure the effectiveness of the HR function.
The role would include:
- Provide a proactive approach to HR management and drive best practice in all areas of HR
- Be responsible for all Talent Engagement matters. Drive recruitment campaign and help to hire 60 employees across Dublin and new potential office in Barcelona
- Work on maintaining the current Amazing culture and building it up. Organising team events, social activities, and different wellbeing programs.
- Collaborate with another member of the HR team to determine an overall strategy for HR programs, processes, and policy including total rewards, company culture, learning and development, internal communications, staffing, and talent management
- Work with all areas of the business to build partnerships and provide seamless HR service to the management team
- Provide coaching and appropriate follow through to management on people issues
What skills do I need?
- 5-8 years’ experience in HR/People Operations role, preferably in a tech start-up environment
- Degree educated - HR/CIPD qualification preferably
- Strong sense and experience developing Culture in the company, organizing programmes, activities and team building events
- Extensive experience working with a senior management team and managing scaling company
- Previous relevant experience working on organizational development projects, recruitment, performance management, change management
- Focus on People and proven experience bringing innovative people solutions to improve employee satisfaction and retention of staff
The role will be based in North Dublin and comes with an attractive package.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent