- Job Ref: 2117
- Location: Dublin, Ireland
- Type: Permanent
HR Manager for Software Development Company
We are looking for an experienced HR manager to establish HR function within an Irish Software Development Company. You would be responsible for hands on HR function, setting Recruitment procedures, creating performance management system, maintaining employee relations.
The company is a well-known IT software development firm, located in Dublin city centre.
They have currently up to 40 employees and looking to hire 25 more within 6 months’ time.
- Take full responsibility of HR function and strategy
- Work on employee engagement initiatives and help business to deliver strategic growth results
- Establish and run HR and recruitment processes and procedures: including performance management, employee relations, compensation & benefits
- Drive the full cycle of recruitment from identifying high performing talent both internally and externally to creating offers and negotiating conditions
- Provide operational day-to-day employees HR support
- Manage employee relations issues in a timely and confidential manner
- Help to create organisational culture, drive change and organise events
- Support senior management team with HR expertise
- Experience in HR/Recruitment minimum 5 years (2 of those in managerial role)
- HR related educated, (CIPD qualification and advantage)
- Knowledge of Irish Employment law
- Ability to use different HR systems as well as Ms Office
- Previous experience establishing processes and procedures.
- Excellent communication and relationship skills.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Personal qualities that demonstrate leadership, confidence, sound judgment, enthusiasm, commitment and ethics.
You can start immediately once you went through the application procedure.
Thank you for your time considering this application. Hope you have already assessed your experience and send through your CV! I am looking forward to talk to you.