- Job Ref: 2100
- Location: Letterkenny, Ireland
- Type: Contract
- Role: HR Generalist
- Location: Co. Donegal
- Type of Employment: Full-time – 6-9 months’ contract
Our client, an international company that specializes in business and technology operations, is looking for an experienced HR Generalist for a Maternity Cover contract (6-9 months), who will manage day to day generalist HR business function and related projects.
- Managing and implementing day to day HR infrastructure processes, programmes and services, and act as business partner for assigned business groups.
- Work closely with managers to identify and resolve any HR issues and deliver optimum solutions.
- Remain aware of any changes to legislation or policies and take a proactive approach to formulation and updating of HR policies and procedures.
- Provide support to the Recruitment function as required.
- Develop strong effective relationship with managers and employees, working with them to create effective communication processes.
- Work with the HR team to execute best practice HR service model.
- Manage employee relations issues in a timely and confidential manner.
- Degree level qualification (with a HR specialisation or relevant prior experience).
- 8 years’ experience in a HR role (preferably in a generalist role)
- CIPD qualification/part qualification
- Selfstarter with the ability to prioritize own workload and work on their own initiative with minimum supervision.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Outstanding planning, organizational and administrative skills.
- Good team player with a positive ‘can do’ attitude.
- Sound knowledge of Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Email & skills.
- Personal qualities that demonstrate leadership, confidence, sound judgment, enthusiasm, commitment and ethics.
- Working knowledge of PeopleSoft or similar HR database an advantage.
€35-40 p.a. pro rata
You can start immediately once you went through the application procedure.
Talk to me on [email protected], 0852185323.
I will give you background of the company, role and guide through procedure.
Thank you for your time considering this application. Hope you have already assessed your experience and send through your CV! I am looking forward to talk to you.