HR Business Partner
- Job Ref: 3338
- Location: Dublin, Ireland
- Type: Contract
Role: HR Business Partner
Type of Employment: Fixed Term Contract – 1 year
Our client, a global leader in the software consultancy industry is looking for an experienced HR Business Partner to provide HR business support to multiple teams and functions across Ireland and UK.
- Provide a proactive approach to HR management and drive best practice in all areas of HR
- Manage employee relations in Ireland and ensure governance/ compliance to Irish employment legislation
- Be responsible for all Talent Engagement matters for the Ireland operation
- Manage the end to end process of employee onboarding including locally hired and expatriate employees
- Drive compliance and guidance to all organisational stakeholders on the application of work permit process
- Partner with the insourcing team on the effective implementation of the transfer of employees’ process
- Drive the onboarding and integration of all new employees to the Ireland branch
- Administer benefits schemes and liaise with finance and compensation and benefits in payroll related and benefits amendments
- HR qualifications/background, preferably CIPD qualified
- Generalist HR Experience of at least 4 years in an end to end function
- Quantifiable HR working and practical knowledge with multiple demonstrative experience of undertaking current and best practice application of Irish Employment Law
- Experience of working in providing HR support to multiple office facilities
- Experience preferred in multi-zone working environment, and integrating with virtual teams
- Proficient verbal and written English communication skills; ability to communicate effectively
- Good Microsoft package skills (Excel, Word and PowerPoint)
You can start immediately once you went through the application procedure.
Thank you for your application.