HR Business Partner
- Job Ref: 1970
- Location: Dublin, Ireland
- Type: Permanent
We are looking for an experienced HR professional to create the HR strategy for the company, develop processes and procedures within, build valuable relationship with associates and share the responsibility for the company's goals and targets.
The company is a well-known consultancy firm, located in Dublin city centre.
- Take full responsibility of HR function and strategy
- Establish and run HR and recruitment processes and procedures
- Drive the full cycle of recruitment from identifying high performing talent both internally and externally to creating offers and negotiating conditions
- Develop strong relationship with associates, working with them to create effective communication processes
- Provide operational day-to-day employees HR support
- Manage employee relations issues in a timely and confidential manner
- Help to create organisational culture, drive change and organise events
- Support senior management team with HR expertise
- Experience in HR/Recruitment.
- Previous experience establishing processes and procedures.
- Strong personality, able to challenge management.
- Excellent communication and relationship skills.
- Analytical and Problem Solving skills.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Personal qualities that demonstrate leadership, confidence, sound judgment, enthusiasm, commitment and ethics.
You can start immediately once you went through the application procedure.
Thank you for your time considering this application. Hope you have already assessed your experience and send through your CV! I am looking forward to talk to you.