HR Associate (Part time)
- Job Ref: 6719
- Location: navan, Ireland
- Type: Permanent
Our client based in Navan is looking for a HR Professional on a part time basis to start with, with a high possibility of going full time.
· Provide comprehensive HR administration support across the site.
· Assist in the recruitment & selection process for all employees including participating in interviews, reference checking, issuing of contracts and all new hire paperwork.
· Co-ordinate and participate in induction for new employees.
· Facilitate probation review and annual appraisal processes with management and staff.
· Work with the payroll team to ensure all relevant changes are made.
· Ensure up to date policies and procedures for the company are maintained.
· Employee administration including maintenance of HR files, company pension scheme etc.
· Provide general HR support to staff and management.
· Conducting exit interviews and analysing findings.
· Support management with HR/performance issues.
· Provide excellent customer service and maintain ongoing communication with all employees and managers.
· Maintenance of all HR documentation (online and manual)
· Exercise discretion when dealing with sensitive information.
· Assist with visa applications for non-EU employees.
· Ad hoc HR administrative tasks as and when required.
Skills, Attributes & Experience
· Degree in Human Resources along with minimum 2 years of experience in the domain
· Knowledge of current employment legislation in Ireland and Europe.
· Proven organisational and time management skills.
· Enthusiastic with a strong work ethic.
· Proficient in multi-tasking and working to tight deadlines.
· Excellent computer knowledge and verbal / written communication skills.
· Strong interpersonal skills.
· Capable of working independently with limited supervision.