- Job Ref: 2402
- Location: Cluj Napoca, Romania
- Type: Permanent
Our client is a global independent communications company providing consultancy, phone system maintenance and network services to a variety of different Enterprise clients worldwide.
They are growing their team significantly and looking to join HR Administrator on a full time basis to their Cluj Napoca office.
What are you expected to do?
- Recruitment. Full cycle of recruitment from developing job ads to interviewing and selecting candidates.
- Industrial relations. Negotiate with staff and their representatives (for example, trade union officials) on any work related conditions.
- Salary and benefits. Advising and working on different salary and benefits schemes.
- Employment law. Be able to interpret and advise on Romanian Labour law.
- Organisational development. Work on employee organisational chart and effectively manage succession.
- HR Policies. Work on HR initiatives aiming on attraction and retaining of the talent; performance management; disciplinary procedures; working conditions; etc.
- HR Advice. Collaborating with various departments and consulting on any HR policies and procedures.
- Administration. Maintain tidy HR database and employee records.
- Training. Analysing training requirements in conjunction with departmental managers and ensure implementation of them.
- Dealing with grievances and implementing disciplinary procedures.
Desired Skills and Experience
- 2+ years working as a HR administrator or Generalist
- A successfully completed university degree in the field of HR, business, Law, psychology, etc.
- Good knowledge of Romanian labour law.
- Previous experience in corporate/multinational company is an advantage
- Excellent people and communication skills.
- Excellent English skills speaking and writing.
- Excellent use of Microsoft Office Tools (Outlook, Excel, Powerpoint).
- Ability to multitask and work in fast paced environment.
- Good organisation and time management skills
- Excellent team player