IT Helpdesk & Desktop Support Engineer
• Minimum Cert/Diploma qualified in a relevant I.T. or similar discipline.
• Min of 3 years’ relevant experience of I.T. support with strong knowledge of modern PC/Server Hardware and Software.
• Experience supporting office I.T. environments would be an advantage but particularly supporting professional services like legal or financial firms
Responsibilities of Position:
• Active Directory Administration.
• Experience working within a Helpdesk environment and used a Helpdesk software solution an advantage
• Business Systems Support.
• Basic Network Troubleshooting.
• Desktop/laptop support for Windows 10, MS Office 2016 and Office 365.
• Setting up desks with IT equipment for new staff, or staff moves
• Calling to office desks to troubleshoot/fix photocopiers/printers
• Provide I.T. software/hardware troubleshooting and day-to-day support for a typical office I.T. environment and staff remote Working from Home
• Perform I.T. equipment and software installations and upgrades.
• Maintain accurate and up-to-date I.T. maintenance documentation/procedures.
• Other responsibilities may be assigned from time to time as needed, based on the evolution of the company and the requirements of the department/position.
• Proactively stay abreast of current I.T. trends.
• Systematic troubleshooting skills.
• Good organisation skills (time management, prioritisation, planning).
• Have excellent oral and written communication skills
• Be able to work well in a team environment.
• Flexible working hours are required
• Knowledge of ISO27001 a distinct advantage