Helpdesk Engineer - West Dublin
- Job Ref: 2777
- Location: Dublin, Ireland
- Type: Permanent
My Client, a leading provider of social recognition solutions, is looking a Helpdesk Engineer with a 1 - 2 years of experience for a permanent role based in West Dublin.
About the company:
The company has award-winning SaaS technology and proven methodologies empower HR and business leaders to take a modern, more strategic approach to recognition programs. What results is a measurable business success, qualified by increases in employee engagement, retention and productivity. We have a vision to help build the best, most admired company cultures in the world. It starts with our own culture. If you work with us, you’ll be inspired by your colleagues, delighted by our customers, and driven by our collective energy and momentum… because at our company, we all understand that we’re part of something big. Our best practices and technology are at the heart of the world’s most successful worldwide recognition programs.
We are are seeking an experienced, energetic and enthusiastic Helpdesk Engineer to join their existing Helpdesk team. Reporting to the Helpdesk Team Lead, the successful candidate will provide first and second level support to a globally dispersed workforce, covering local users in Dublin and occasionally remote support to the US and to remote users. Some of the key attributes required for this position include strong communication skills, positive can-do attitude, customer focused and great technical and people skills.
- All aspects of first level and second level technical support.
- MAC and laptop support and build, upgrades and troubleshooting.
- Patching, desk moves and printer support.
- Ability to multi-task effectively and work on projects as required.
- Responding in a professional and urgent manner to all helpdesk tickets, walk-ups, Skype requests and email requests.
- Office 365, Active Directory Office 2016 support and management.
- AV support Polycom and Logitech.
- Ability to work on own initiative in a fast-paced, rapidly-growing environment.
Unfortunately, we cannot offer sponsorship for this role so you must have valid Visa to work in Ireland.