Head of Talent
- Job Ref: 4691
- Location: Dublin, Ireland
- Type: Permanent
Head of Talent
Dublin city centre, full time, permanent role.
Our client is an Irish e-commerce technology Start-up counting their 6 years on the market. With 70 people across 3 different locations (HQ in Dublin) they are looking to scale further and hire Head of Talent/HR Manager to drive the whole People Function in the company. The role is suitable for a successful HR professional, who is experienced in all HR aspects and able to work on people initiatives & help to build strong high performing teams culture.
This is a great opportunity for an ambitious professional to join growing technology organization and bring his/her own mark.
What would you do?
As Head of Talent/Talent Partner you will be part of senior management team reporting to CEO. You will be responsible for shaping HR strategy, advising senior management team and creating new people and culture initiatives.
Whether these are company culture, people development, performance management– you will be passionate about making this place even better than it is now. You will be collaborating across variety of departments to work on projects, feedback surveys and implementing change.
You will act as a trusted advisor for a team and senior management, hence you would be expected to coach, mentor and give advice on any people, and HR related issues.
Leading by example and implementing HR policies and procedures, performance management agenda, recruitment strategy, relevant training and ensuring compliance with legislation – will be important part of your job as well.
What do I need to succeed in this position?
- 2+ years of HR experience on a senior level within Start up/Tech is essential
- CIPD qualification on Degree in HR or related field
- Previous relevant experience working on recruitment, performance management, change management, culture development projects
- Previous experience in growing technical/ecommerce company
- Ability to mentor, advise senior management team and make decisions
- Focus on People and proven experience bringing innovative people solutions to improve employee satisfaction and retention of staff
Thank you very much for your application. I look forward to discussing the role with you in more detail!