Head of Quality Assurance (Maternity Cover)
- Job Ref: 4279
- Location: Dublin, Ireland
- Type: Contract
- Maternity Cover
- 6-12 months contract
The role reports to our Director of Operations in Dublin, and works closely with our Commercial Directors, Managing Director, and other Heads of Service. This function defines, implements and manages strategies for end to end delivery of quality assurance projects, combining overall leadership and management consultancy experience.
Some of the responsibilities will be:
• Service Leadership – Setting out the strategy and roadmap for this business unit, working closely with the Director of Operations, and driving execution of these plans.
• Programme Delivery – At a high level, providing oversight for the delivery of services of your business unit to our clients.
• Business Development
• Talent Management
• Stakeholder Management
• Programme delivery management from a Quality Perspective
• Influencing senior stakeholders up to C suite level
• Effectively organising and managing client engagements, delivering a service effectively to these internal / external clients
• Understanding and experience of the design, governance and regulatory landscape of Financial Services, Insurance, Banking and Technology sectors.
• Has achieved ‘thought leader’ status within the industry
• Strong consulting experience, ideally leading teams of 50+ people
• Strong communication skills
• Demonstrable client management and stakeholder management skills • Strong knowledge of emerging technologies and market trends and can assess the impact on business strategies, benefits and risks
If you see yourself reflected in the lines above, do not hesitate and get in touch by pressing APPLY below!
We'll contact you almost straight away!