Head of PreSales
- Job Ref: 4693
- Location: New York, United States
- Type: Permanent
HEAD OF PRE SALES - LEAD SALES ENGINEER
Our client is a digital enablement company founded in 2009. They are specializing in client onboarding and regulatory technology solutions for financial services including Corporate & Institutional Banking, Asset Management, Commercial & Retail Banking, Private Banking & Wealth Management.
Due to the growth of the company they are looking to hire a Head of Pre Sales. You will be the North American Regional Lead, what means that you will be leading a team of 4 Pre-Sales Engineers, coordinating and managing the technical side of the sales process (you will be as well in the technical evaluation phase). You will be a success person, building and maintaining strong relationships and you will be coaching the other team members.
- Lead 4 other client solution consultants to thrive with new and existing customers. Coach and support them.
- Have a good understanding of client challenges in order to provide the best solution.
- Lead and conduct onsite technical engagements.
- Prepare and set up demos with clients and perform review sessions.
- Provide feedback to the organization for improvements.
- Gather information and knowledge on the industry, company and products to optimise solutions for the customer.
- Support, lead and coordination in regional activities / meetings.
- 3+ years of working experience in a management position (TL) – coaching.
- Proven and extensive experience in a Pre-Sales Engineer
- Fin-tech / CRM experience is a plus
- Business / Organizational mindset.
- Skills: Proactive, approachable, leadership, sales oriented, technical mindset.