Head of HR and OD
- Job Ref: 3468
- Location: Dublin, Ireland
- Type: Permanent
Head of HR and Organisation Development
Our client is providing latest IT consulting, Learning and Technology Services helping clients to get the most from their DevOps, cloud and related technologies. Counting their 15 years on the market and 200 employees in Ireland and Europe, they are looking to expand further.
We are looking for an experienced, driven, innovative People Professional able to manage team of 4 HR professionals, create successful employee retention programmes, work on performance management, recruitment, advice senior management team and do much much more
How would Head of HR and OD role look like?
As Head of HR and Organisational Development you will be part of senior management team in a very Employee Centric organisation. You will be responsible for shaping HR strategy, advising senior management team and creating new organisational development initiatives.
Whether these are people solutions, employee engagement, great place to work– you will be passionate about making this place even better than it is now. You will be collaborating across variety of departments to work on projects, feedback surveys and implementing change.
You will act as a trusted advisor for a team and senior management, hence you would be expected to coach, mentor and give advice on any people, and HR related issues.
As a Head of HR and OD you will be also managing a small team of 2 recruiters and 2 HR professionals.
Leading by example and implementing HR policies and procedures, relevant training and ensuring compliance with legislation – will be important part of your job as well.
Will I succeed in this position?
- 7+ years of HR experience on a senior level is essential
- CIPD qualification on Degree in HR or related field
- Previous relevant experience working on OD projects, recruitment, performance management, change management
- Previous experience in SME, IT or services company would be very relevant
- Ability to mentor, advise senior management team and make decisions
- Focus on People and proven experience bringing innovative people solutions to improve employee satisfaction and retention of staff
What’s on the offer?
- Competitive salary up to €100k
- Healthcare, pension, life assurance and other benefits
- Support from Senior management team and very Employee Centric working environment
- Excellent city centre location