Head of HR
- Job Ref: 2814
- Location: Co. Donegal, Ireland
- Type: Permanent
Head of HR
- Role: Head of HR
- Location: Co. Donegal
- Type of Employment: Full-time
Our client, an international company that specializes in business and technology operations, is looking for an experienced Head of HR, who will to provide strategic consultative support on human capital matters.
- Act as strategic partner to middle and senior management
- Supervise and provide consultation to management on strategic staffing plans, compensation, benefits, training and development, budget, and labour relations
- Take a leadership role in developing a culture that enables employees to perform in accordance to a firm’s objectives
- Effectively plan, design, develop and evaluate human resource-related initiatives that support organizational strategic goals
- Lead performance management, talent assessment, and effective labour relationships, including negotiating and administering labour agreements
- Supervises staff and reports to the chief executive officer on issues regarding implementation of policies and procedures, safety of the workforce, recruiting and hiring high-performing employees, and labour, legislative and other human resources issues
- Educational degree required in Business, HR or related fields. Advanced degree preferred
- 10-15 years’ experience in HR leadership roles
- Experience working in HR Consulting, Talent or Organizational Effectiveness
- Selfstarter with the ability to prioritize own workload and work on their own initiative with minimum supervision.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Outstanding planning, organizational and administrative skills.
- Good team player with a positive ‘can do’ attitude.
- Sound knowledge of Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Email & skills.
- Personal qualities that demonstrate leadership, confidence, sound judgment, enthusiasm, commitment and ethics.
You can start immediately once you have completed the application procedure.
Thank you for your application.