Head of Fund Migration Programme Manager
- Job Ref: 5643
- Location: London, United Kingdom
- Type: Fixed-Term
Head of Fund Migration Programme Manager - (800 daily rate)
Our Client looks after the retirement, investment and protection needs of individuals, families and companies. They help to build better futures for their customers, intermediaries and employees by operating as a modern, agile and welcoming organisation. They are transforming to create a more customer-focused business by providing its customers with expertise on financial and tax planning, offering home finance and annuities propositions, and providing collective fund solutions to third party customers.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Strong understanding of the investment structures and it’s underlying instruments such as ETF’s, SICAVs, ICAVs, OEIC’s, Mutual funds, Fund of funds.
- Detailed knowledge on Custody process.
- Must have detailed hands on knowledge on the reconciliation process.
- Strong understanding of underlying instruments underpinning the investment structures such as Equities, Fixed Income, FX, hedging structure, etc.
- Will have hands on experience in fund/investment wrapper migration.
- Have detailed hands on knowledge on the reconciliation process.
- Be able to understand the technology architecture and how it supports the business.
- Must have strong communication skills spoken and written.
· Must be able to work as part of a team.
· To support the transformation and the future growth of the business
· Comfortable working in a high performing and collaborative culture.
· Strong interpersonal skills.
· Significant experience within Fund services.
- Excellent Organisation, problem-solving and analytical skills.