Head of Customer Success
- Job Ref: 4475
- Location: Dublin, Ireland
- Type: Permanent
About the company
Our client, founded in 2012 and headquartered in Dublin are expanding their Customer Success Team and looking for an ambitious Head of Customer Success to join the company. The company has created an e-commerce platform helps online sellers of all sizes manage support, feedback, and pricing in one place.
Who are we looking for:
We are looking for passionate Head of Customer Success who has previously built and scaled a customer success function (currently 6 people in place). You would be known for your obsessive customer focus and ability to design a beautiful customer experience.
What the job will entail:
- Defining, designing and implementing customer journey and customer success strategy, processes and best practices
- Developing and executing customer escalation process
- Becoming a trusted customer advisor and advocate understanding customer needs and objectives
- Responsibility for the ROI and commercial aspects of the Success Department
- Managing the team of 6 and provide leadership, mentorship, and guidance
- Collaborate with other departments including Sales, Services, Technical Support, Product Management to develop excellent customer experience
- Responsible for setting operational metrics to measure delivery of value to customers
- Continuous reporting on metrics to the leadership team
What experience is required?
- 5+ years’ experience in leading Customer Success department
- Experience building processes, metrics and managing people
- Experience with SAAS/e-commerce solutions
- Customer-centric approach and strong experience designing customer journey
- Excellent communication skills, time management, project management skills
- Strong understanding of business processes and their implementation into enterprise applications