Group Risk Operations Manager
- Job Ref: 2560
- Location: Dublin, Ireland
- Type: Permanent
Our client is an Irish company and part of global leading provider of reinsurance, insurance and other insurance-based forms of risk transfer. They are looking to establish a new name in Ireland, which is already well established in the European Market.
We are looking for experienced Group Risk Operations Manager understanding Group risk benefits and how they can be used for managing and mitigating some of the risks associated with employing people.
Group risk benefits allow employers to reinforce their position as a caring employer, throwing a financial lifeline to people when they need it most.
The successful candidate will be tasked to shape and form proposition and model of Group Risk operations in Ireland for B2B customers. Company operates as a one stop shop for all sickness and accidents risk products.
What you will be doing in the role:
- In this role you will be tasked to draft and establish full administration process of group risk policies: contracts, claims, underwriting policies.
- Provide support to Client Directors and Managers with meeting and report preparation, obtaining illustrations and administering new and existing business including compliance requirements.
- Maintain healthy relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Liaise with other teams (European wide) on any technical matters
- Be the contact person for handling queries from the sales side on group risk protection products
- Participating in any ongoing projects, drafting processes and procedures
- Managing the staff
- Support client work through market research
- Ensure all reports are dealt with as a priority with appropriate actions taken as necessary
What skillset and experience we are looking for:
- Experience in Goupr Risk and Income Protection at a senior level
- QFA & APA qualification
- Ability to define, draft and oversee implementation of the processes and procedures
- Experience managing outsourced vendors
- Good administrative and analytical skills
- Good communication and negotiation skills
- Proactive and able to work on own initiative in a start-up environment
- Strong client focus and ability to manage client expectations confidently and professionally
- Ability to prioritise tasks and manage workload efficiently
- Excellent Microsoft Word, Outlook & Excel skills – and experience of working with Intelligent Office or similar
Location and Salary:
Dublin city centre location. Salary up to €65k + benefits, etc.
We look forward to receiving your CV and discussing the role with you. Thank you very much for your time considering this opportunity.