Group Risk Claims Manager
- Job Ref: 2817
- Location: Dublin, Ireland
- Type: Permanent
Our client is an Irish company and part of global leading provider of reinsurance, insurance and other insurance-based forms of risk transfer.
As the company is setting up new operations and working on a new proposition for Irish market we are looking for experienced Group Risk Claims Manager to join the company.
We are looking for an expert understanding Group risk benefits and how they can be used for managing and mitigating some of the risks associated with employing people.
Group risk benefits allow employers to reinforce their position as a caring employer, throwing a financial lifeline to people when they need it most.
The successful candidate will take 360 responsibility on Claims management and all operations around it. Initially the person would work on his/her own and eventually will be tasked to recruit and grow the team to handle claims.
What you will be doing in the role:
- In this role you will be providing exceptional claims management service to clients covering disability and mortality insurance products
- You will take on full responsibility on claims communication and make sure all parties are aware of all the processes and procedures
- Develop good relationships with clients, brokers and internal teams
- Maintaining all records on the databases
- Support other teams where needed, participate in mutual projects
- Managing and handling claims following defined processes
What skillset and experience we are looking for:
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in a Claims Management role and knowledge of Group Risk products
- Strong client focus and ability to manage client expectations confidently and professionally
- Experience reading and interpreting legal documentation
- Previous experience leading a team
- Ability to prioritise tasks and manage workload efficiently
- Strong team player who is able to work under pressure to meet changing deadlines
- Good administrative and analytical skills
- Good communication and negotiation skills
- Proactive and able to work on own initiative
- Willing to commit to personal development and expand knowledge of Group Risk products through internal and external training
- Comfortable working in a start-up environment
Location and Salary:
Dublin city centre location. Salary circa €70k
We look forward to receiving your CV and discussing the role with you. Thank you very much for your time considering this opportunity.