Group Risk Administrator
- Job Ref: 2510
- Location: Dublin, Ireland
- Type: Permanent
Our client is an Irish company and part of global leading provider of reinsurance, insurance and other insurance-based forms of risk transfer.
As the company is working on a post Brexit initiative project we are looking for experienced Group Risk Administrator to join the company.
We are looking for an expert understanding Group risk benefits and how they can be used for managing and mitigating some of the risks associated with employing people.
Group risk benefits allow employers to reinforce their position as a caring employer, throwing a financial lifeline to people when they need it most.
The successful candidate will work on a project and with a portfolio of European clients to promote and maintain the well-being of their employees and manage different portfolio of Group Life, Group PHI & Group Serious illness schemes.
What you will be doing in the role:
- In this role you will be providing exceptional service to clients within the growing portfolio of Group Life, Group PHI & Group Serious illness schemes dealing with clients directly which include large multinational companies, brokers and internal consultants
- Provide support to Client Directors and Managers with meeting and report preparation, obtaining illustrations and administering new and existing business including compliance requirements.
- Issuing Renewal & Review Notices requesting payment and the required data for calculation of the annual accounts, including following up if not received
- Issuing policy documents
- Support client work through market research
- Processing application forms for underwriting
- Maintain records on client databases (including Intelligent Office)
- Complying with all procedures and controls including those surrounding Money Laundering, compliance etc.
- Ensure all reports are dealt with as a priority with appropriate actions taken as necessary
- Develop good client relationships through a thorough knowledge of their schemes and regular contact by telephone and in writing.
- Develop good provider relationships.
What skillset and experience we are looking for:
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in a Group Risk Role and knowledge of full range of Group Risk products including PHI, PMI and critical illness
- Strong client focus and ability to manage client expectations confidently and professionally
- Ability to prioritise tasks and manage workload efficiently
- Strong team player who is able to work under pressure to meet changing deadlines
- Good administrative and analytical skills
- Good communication and negotiation skills
- Proactive and able to work on own initiative
- Excellent Microsoft Word, Outlook & Excel skills – and experience of working with Intelligent Office or similar
- Willing to commit to personal development and expand knowledge of Group Risk products through internal and external training
Location and Salary:
Dublin city centre location. Salary up to €55k + high bonus; pension scheme, etc.
We look forward to receiving your CV and discussing the role with you. Thank you very much for your time considering this opportunity.