- Job Ref: 6997
- Location: Bucharest, Romania
- Type: Permanent
We are looking for a person with a hands-on approach and willingness to contribute to all required tasks. Skillful and dynamic person, someone who takes ownership of their deliverables, experienced working with agile software development, multiple stakeholders at various levels and ideally with previous experience with complex and large-scale systems.
We believe that emerging digital technologies make life easier. Therefore, with more than 1600 people on board we help forward-thinking enterprises to design and build smart applications, software solutions and turn ideas into digital reality all around the world. To achieve the best results, we are constantly challenging assumptions and establishing new approaches.
- 4+ years of professional experience in development projects.
- Extensive experience with the Go programming language.
- Strong understanding of REST APIs.
- Experience taking a leading role in building complex software systems that have been successfully delivered to customers.
- Experience in communicating with users, other technical teams, and management to collect requirements, describe software product features, create technical designs and specifications.
- Knowledge of the entire software lifecycle (Development, Build, Test, Integration).
- Experience with source control tools: Git, GitLab, GitHub.
- Experience working in an Agile Scrum team.
- Experience with various data stores (PostgreSQL, MySQL, Redis, MongoDB, DynamoDB, Kafka).
- Experience with containerization technologies (Docker, Kubernetes).
- Experience in working with cloud services (AWS, Azure, GCP, Private Cloud).
YOU WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR
- Developing high quality features working with our product team to better serve customers.
- Drive the architecture and technology choices that enable a world-class experience for our customers.
- Being responsible for designing, developing and deploying medium to large sized projects.
- Helping define engineering best practices and provide technical mentorship to other members of the engineering team.
- Identify continuous improvements to an infrastructure which can handle over millions of clients.