Global Technical Account Manager
- Job Ref: 1945
- Location: Madrid, Spain
- Type: Permanent
Are you a Global Technical Account Manager? We have a great opportunity in a Startup in Madrid whose platform is based in Big Data and Cloud Computing considered one of the most advanced tools for analyzing.
You will manage a corporate cloud solution, work with developers to write packaging files and deployment scripts for different products and services. Also you will collaborate with the management of the deployment of corporate client’s solutions.
You will ideally have experience in:
- Conducting Hands-on POCs
- Developing and implementing use cases as a SIEM solution, but also as a powerfull monitoring tool for : networking, business analytic, QoS, QoE, IoT, M2M, infrastructure, applications, and any service running within Telefonica.
- Creating dashboards, reports and alerts - Documenting findings and presenting them to customers in a clear method
- Defining customer requirements with a focus on Security Information and Event Management (SIEM) solutions at an Enterprise level.
- Developing detailed SIEM architecture plans, performing requirements analysis and producing design documents including functional and technical specifications.
Technical Knowledge and Experience:
Experience working with complex application environments, with the ability to understand relevant sources of machine data, such as performance logs, application logs, audit logs, security data sources, network centric data, etc.
Detailed understanding and knowledge in the area of Log Management and analysis would also be beneficial.
Detailed understanding and knowledge in the area of SIEM’s capabilities, positioning and hands-on experience would also be beneficial.
Experience and strong hands-on skills with UNIX (HP-UX, Solaris, AIX), Linux and Windows operating systems.
Experience and strong hands-on skills with regular expression (RegEx) pattern matching.
Experience and strong hands-on skills with scripting languages such as Python, Perl, etc.
Prior experience with search engine technologies and query languages would be an advantage.
- Candidate will have a serious experience in similar role, with have at least 7 years experience working as dedicated SE for Telefonica or GTAM into this account, in IT and IT security market. He’ll also have a good understanding or experience with competitive solutions as ArcSight, Splunk, RSA, LogRythm, Oracle, SAS, Big data (Hadoop, casandra..)…
- Domain knowledge and experience in any of the following areas:
Big Data (from a data management perspective),
- A knowledgeable understanding of the financial services, insurance, telecommunications and/or retails markets, with a proven track record of selling into Enterprise organisations. Needs to understand the business challenges/drivers, technology and market challenges of these types of organisations.
- Ability to develop a strong understanding of each target client’s business, operations and industry trends, including understanding the strategic business and technology goals. Understand the client’s buying process.
- Excellent communication skills, both in English and Spanish