German Tier 1 Support - Dublin
- Job Ref: 2242
- Location: Cork, Ireland
- Type: Permanent
Our client is an international operator of high quality customer service and technical support various, well-known multinational companies. The employees' well-being is seen as core to business and key to an excellent customer service.
This client, located in Dublin is building up a new team and looking for German speaking technical support specialists to provide excellent customer service for Smart Technologies.
If you are technically savvy, love troubleshooting, can easily describe technical issues to non-technical people – this role is for you. With full training it might be a stepping stone into real support role for a leading IT company.
It will involve answering phone calls and e-mails from business customers and solving issues/queries around Wi-Fi and Internet issues.
- Providing nice, polite and exceptional service for business customers
- Troubleshooting issues and providing solutions
- Responding to customer’s e-mails/phone calls, resolving issues and following up with phone calls/e-mail
- Log all issues into the ticketing system
- Escalating issues to the next level if cannot be sorted
- Being creative and helpful towards customer
- Working independently towards reaching your targets
- Experience of working in the technical support L1/ L2 for at least six month
- Comfortable about technology/Internet related problems
- Being patient, polite, courteous with customers
- Capable to deal with stress and work in fast paced environment
- Excellent written and oral language skills (English & German)
- Being a quick learner and eager to learn
- Salary: 23.000 Euro + Bonus structure (26.000 after 12 month)
- One month training will be provided
- Accommodation for the first two weeks (for candidates from abroad)
Be part of an exciting, multinational and multicultural company which focuses on quality and the people their growth.
If you are motivated, looking for a new challenge in the Smart Technologies support area and have a passion for helping people please click to apply.